Letter of Invitation & Visa
Visa Invitation Letters with be provided to registered attendees.
The process for requesting a Letter of Invitation for visa applications is as follows:
1) Register for the Conference (Opens 16 October 2023)
2) Submit request form to this email. firstname.lastname@example.org
To obtain a letter of invitation for visa application, please register for the conference and click “Yes” when asked “Do you require a Visa letter to participate?” on the Registration Information page. The letter will be issued automatically once your registration has been paid.
Helpful Information & Links
Visa Letter Documents & Resources
- U.S. Department of State Bureau of Consular Affairs Visa Services
- What is a U.S. Visa?
- Visa Wizard
- Visitor Visa – A foreign national traveling to the United States to conduct temporary business needs a visitor visa (B-1)
Visitor Visa Overview
Generally, a citizen of a foreign country who wishes to enter the United States must first obtain a visa, either a nonimmigrant visa for a temporary stay, or an immigrant visa for permanent residence. Visitor visas are nonimmigrant visas for persons who want to enter the United States temporarily for business (visa category B-1), for tourism (visa category B-2), or for a combination of both purposes (B-1/B-2).
Here are some examples of activities permitted with a visitor visa (Business (B-1)
- Consult with business associates
- Attend a scientific, educational, professional, or business convention or conference
- Settle an estate
- Negotiate a contract